1 Thessalonians 5:11a

"Therefore encourage one another and build up one another..."

WELCOME LADIES!

We gather here to share insights and questions and encouragement focusing on our personal Bible studies. We use this space to learn from each other and to teach one another in love and patience and understanding. Please limit your posts to topics related to Bible study, finding other outlets for your announcements and prayer requests (maybe we will set up another blog for those!).

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ladies,

I am starting this blog to add another avenue for us to share Bible study.  I encourage all of you to share Scripture and insights and encouragementThis is to be a safe place, with patient, respectful teaching and sharing.  I will act as an editor for the blog and everyone is welcome to post.  I hope this will be a place you can point your friends to if they are seeking to know more about our God and Savior.  From time to time, I will post a prompt, something to stimulate your thinking and Bible study.  Feel free to post your own questions, from big issues to "where can I find..." queries.  May God bless you in your efforts to grow closer to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment